What's new

Opposite Direction

Triple A

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2009
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Delaware
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was taken with the lens held up to the camera backwards.

Feather2.jpg



EDIT: This is digital by the way, sorry for posting in the wrong section.
 
Last edited:
Arrow fletching?
 
Nope. It's a feather.
 
Well, I was close. Arrow fletchings are made out of feathers.
Good image.
Reverse lens macro is pretty cool stuff.
 
That's true. Didn't really think about it. Thank you, though :)
 
Don't be letting any dust get in your censor...
 
EDIT: This is digital by the way, sorry for posting in the wrong section.
No problem; I just moved it to the General Gallery since it's not really a film-based alternative photographic process.

I do like your results, though! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom