What's new

Orange and Blue C&C

er111a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
6
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thank you :)
esiegel331.jpg
 
I really like this one. Theres depth and great angle and I really like the shadows. I don't have anything to tell you to change, but keep up the good work.
 
the only thing i would think about changing is some of the black areas on the brick. I would lighten those areas so it has some texture and depth not just black... but over all it is stunning
 
thank you :)
 
the only thing i would think about changing is some of the black areas on the brick. I would lighten those areas so it has some texture and depth not just black... but over all it is stunning
yeah thats a good point
 
its was a nice day
 
Good one! Nice angle and colors. I like the contrasty feel.
 
did you do this with a single exposure or multiples? i really like it.
 
just a single
 
wow i'm impressed. what camera, lens, and settings?
 
wow i'm impressed. what camera, lens, and settings?
school camera since it was a oldish shot, ummmm whatever one came with the camera I cant remember on the top of my head lol sorry and settings back then I was still in auto
 
wow i'm impressed. what camera, lens, and settings?

wow i'm impressed. what camera, lens, and settings?
school camera since it was a oldish shot, ummmm whatever one came with the camera I cant remember on the top of my head lol sorry and settings back then I was still in auto

Camera Maker: Canon
Camera Model: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT
Image Date: 2010:03:30 11:54:43
Focal Length: 18.0mm
Aperture: f/4.0
Exposure Time: 0.0008 s (1/1250)
ISO equiv: 100
Exposure Bias: none
Metering Mode: Matrix
White Balance: Auto
Flash Fired: No
Color Space: sRGB
 
I'm no where near giving any critiques yet but I want to comment that I really like the angle and look. It gives it a really talllll feel.
 
that date in your post is not right lol it was more last fall
 
I'm no where near giving any critiques yet but I want to comment that I really like the angle and look. It gives it a really talllll feel.
it is tall :P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom