What's new

Orange flower for your C&C

It's a beautiful orange flower floating in space. I need some context of where it lives. It doesn't need to be much.
 
Is this national yellow/orange flower week in India :) Others from your country have similar flowers and POV.
 
It's a beautiful orange flower floating in space. I need some context of where it lives. It doesn't need to be much.

Thanks :)If you are referring to the depth of field,I also think that it is a little over the top but in my opinion that's what makes this photo interesting...of course I can be wrong ..thanks again and I will try better next time...
 
Is this national yellow/orange flower week in India :) Others from your country have similar flowers and POV.

:):) no..atleast nothing I know about..but this is almost the end of winter in my country..we have most of the flowers in this season only.... maybe that's the reason.. :):)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom