Orange Passion

I like the colors and the mood, however to me the trees (and your horizon line in general) look really soft on the focus. Just my own personal opinion but for me, it really detracts from might otherwise have been a pretty good image.

I like the colors and the mood, however to me the trees (and your horizon line in general) look really soft on the focus. Just my own personal opinion but for me, it really detracts from might otherwise have been a pretty good image.
Yes I Agree, But Its the Soft beacuse that line on the original file was very dark, and Noise start to get a lot of pain in the a** , and to not destroy the image i make it a light noise redution.

Thank you

Yes I Agree, But Its the Soft beacuse that line on the original file was very dark, and Noise start to get a lot of pain in the a** , and to not destroy the image i make it a light noise redution.

Thank you

It doesn't look that soft to me, unless you've changed it since then. IMO, a slightly soft image is preferable to a noisy one.

Thank you

It doesn't look that soft to me, unless you've changed it since then. IMO, a slightly soft image is preferable to a noisy one.

i just wanna keep that because not to blur that zone, just that. But I respect your judgment, maybe i will check it again and fix that.
Thank you

Most reactions

Back