Orange Shrooms

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Down and dirty flat on me belly to get these wee fungi. Quite attractive little things I thought.

Shrooms-1-denoise-denoise.jpg

Shrooms-3-denoise-denoise.jpg

Shrooms-2-denoise-denoise.jpg

I love these. Cool looking mushrooms, but their color and your focus really draw the eye straight in. Really nice to look at, thanks!

I love these. Cool looking mushrooms, but their color and your focus really draw the eye straight in. Really nice to look at, thanks!

Thank you. They were worth getting dirty for;)

A few years ago we had a very wet season, and I was able to photograph at least 6 or 7 different colors of mushrooms in one outing at one site. I like them as a subject.

Great Set but number two is my top pick.

Good composition and it being the lone shroom makes it stand out from the rest of the image nicely.

Great Set but number two is my top pick.

Good composition and it being the lone shroom makes it stand out from the rest of the image nicely.

Thank you. Yeah, I think 2 is my fav too.

I like #1. I think the slightly darker background sets it off more.

I congratulate you for getting down and dirty on this. It really makes a great perspective.

I like #1. I think the slightly darker background sets it off more.

I congratulate you for getting down and dirty on this. It really makes a great perspective.

Cheers, yeah it was a bit grubby. :D

The first was 50mm @ f1.4 and I quite liked the almost tilt shift look to it.

Very nice set and a good looking shroom. I like the effect in #1, it reminds me of what things looked like after a six pack and a few shots back in the day .

Very nice set and a good looking shroom. I like the effect in #1, it reminds me of what things looked like after a six pack and a few shots back in the day .

Thanks.

Like these. Mushrooms do have a very unique aestetic quality. They can have very interesting color, texture, and configuration as they grow. Neat photos spaceman

Like these. Mushrooms do have a very unique aestetic quality. They can have very interesting color, texture, and configuration as they grow. Neat photos spaceman

Cheers china.

Most reactions

Back