What's new

Orange

bethanyb

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's my first post in this forum. Hi all. :D

1)
2091426801_5cb20899e9.jpg


2)
2090666352_646575e4fc.jpg


3)
1764815388_47c2bc23c2.jpg


4)
2054384803_94e3261ebe.jpg


5)
1845146117_34d71f5816.jpg
 
love the range of colours in #1, that blue truck makes a great impact.
 
Thank you.
 
Looks like a fireball or something is gonna come outta the clouds in #3
 
I hope its alright that I'm bumping this.
 
Very nice! What did you do for processing?
 
Thanks! All of these were processed in Photomatix from a single JPEG or RAW file. Other than that, assorted Curves moves were the only other things I did.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom