Website
www.duncanphilpott.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i dont know what type...

20070227205217_orchid%202.jpg

20070227205159_orchid%20one.jpg

Thanks for looking

Well, I am not so sure about the shallow DOF here ... makes identifying the orchid difficult, though our "digital_flower" might still be able to do so for you.
Does your macro lens not allow for a deeper DOF, or did the light not allow for it, or did you not WANT to try for it?

Well, I am not so sure about the shallow DOF here ... makes identifying the orchid difficult, though our "digital_flower" might still be able to do so for you.
Does your macro lens not allow for a deeper DOF, or did the light not allow for it, or did you not WANT to try for it?

i have some shot at f32, but when i got home i realised that there was a lot of dust on the lens that was showing up, only in those shots and not in the others.... so i decided to leave them as i didn't really fancy an hour of using the healing tool...

i...i didn't really fancy an hour of using the healing tool...

You didn't !?!?!?!? :raisedbrow:
Tsk!

:wink:

(I would not have fancied that, either, but I have to spend time on "healing" my pics oftentimes because I have so much dust on my sensor ... will really have to save up some ... which I fail to know how, it never works, try as I might ... and go into Hamburg to get me the cleaning kit!)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back