Orchid Plant

Hey Man. I definitely like #1 and #3.

Looks like you're doing well.

Ben

If you want to shoot flowers on a black background, the background has to be totally black IMO. In some shots, there are some reflections, which are a bit distracting.

I think they look great, and the lighting on the flowers is perfect.

These are 2 that I took a while back (sorry for the watermark):

11747602624JXRxp.jpg

1178924509RYEV41.jpg

Cheers,
Paul.

If you want to shoot flowers on a black background, the background has to be totally black IMO. In some shots, there are some reflections, which are a bit distracting.

Dont suppose you can let me know which ones in particular, ill clean them up :D.

Yeah unfortunatly, being my first time at the whole background thing, didnt have much prepared, except a black duvet, i guess a ironing before hand wouldnt have gone a miss.

They are very nice paul... love the colours, there intense.

The one with the black background that I took was kind of a lucky shot. I saw the flower somewhere at work, and luckily I had my camera with me. I bounced the flash from the ceiling, and had someone helping me to hold a letter-sized piece of white paper at the bottom to reflect some light back into the flower, and also to hold a black binder as background. Probably the worst setup that worked great. LOL.

cheers, now thats what i call dedication and paul, with creativity like that you should work for NASA :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back