TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i can never get sick of orchids...

0057gn.jpg

pentax k1000
fuji sensja 100
f2.8 at 1/125 second
optimized on adobe photoshop 7.0

Background is a little busy and I don't like the tight crop at the top. Sorry to be so picky. I think I'd like to see more detail in the flowers, orchids are so beautiful in their details and colors.

i like this shot better then the first one :) it leads my eye along the whole string of orchids. the background is a little busy, but not overly distracting. i kinda like the brilliant green that is nothing in the background. the red flowers however do distract a bit.

the crop on top is bit too tight as you start missing a little bit of flower & the colors are a little blown out at the top. does the shot seem a hair out of focus even on the orchids? for some reason the image looks a little soft to me (might be my poopy monitor though)

keep trying! you're getting there! :D

many thanks for the comments =) i dont mind the "pickyness", i know im still learning and all. thanks for the help and the great comments again. i hope to post more stuff here as i get it! thanksss

oh and the "softness" was i think from bad quality slide scanning... they didnt do a very good job with it. =(

Most reactions

Back