Ordering Prints or enlargements

Lacrossedad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So who has everyone used and liked when ordering prints or enlargements? I have tried Canvass on demand and they were ok.

Nations photo is top notch.

As I like to do big,ish panorama photos, latest 72 inches long, I use a local firm who will print on banner material that is designed for use outdoors. Yep a dream come true,
The quality is brill and the say the images will last 2 years outside. They are not wrong, I have had a banner print outside my back door that I can look at when washing up. It’s been there 2 years plus and has faded just a little.
My garden is exposed to sea wind and spray , garden bbq only last a year before it’s rusted out.
Cost, that’s up to you to ask what they charge for what you want. Because I am so off the norm price list they work out prices for me on each project. So I can’t tell you their prices lol, just that they are a v good firm to do business with
I inc their url
-CUSTOMER VALUE-

Recently ordered a 24" x 52" panoramic photo (metal) from Artbeatstudios.com. The quality was fantastic and I plan on ordering more in the near future.

I use Miller's and White House Custom Colors.

Two local shops, one called banners and the other called sign pro. =]

Most reactions

Back