E eskay TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 15, 2008 #1
xs400 TPF Noob! Joined May 7, 2007 Messages 266 Reaction score 0 Location San Francisco Bay Area Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 16, 2008 #2 I like it. Great framing and colors.
E eskay TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 xs400 said: I like it. Great framing and colors. Click to expand... Hi and thanks for taking time off to comment on the pic
xs400 said: I like it. Great framing and colors. Click to expand... Hi and thanks for taking time off to comment on the pic
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #4 This photo looks ever so peaceful! And I really like the detail in the sky!
mmcduffie1 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 5, 2008 Messages 391 Reaction score 0 Location Tifton, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 #5 little to much water at the bottom but a nice shot still
E eskay TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 18, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 ShaCow said: very well framed, but i feel as if it needs more contrast Click to expand... Hi and thanks for commenting I agree with you it needed more contrast. Here is the original. Is it better?
ShaCow said: very well framed, but i feel as if it needs more contrast Click to expand... Hi and thanks for commenting I agree with you it needed more contrast. Here is the original. Is it better?
E eskay TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 18, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 mmcduffie1 said: little to much water at the bottom but a nice shot still Click to expand... Thank you for commenting. Appreciate you taking the time
mmcduffie1 said: little to much water at the bottom but a nice shot still Click to expand... Thank you for commenting. Appreciate you taking the time
E eskay TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 18, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 LaFoto said: This photo looks ever so peaceful! And I really like the detail in the sky! Click to expand... Thank you again for commenting on my pics :-D
LaFoto said: This photo looks ever so peaceful! And I really like the detail in the sky! Click to expand... Thank you again for commenting on my pics :-D