Original pre-edited official Batman: The Dark Knight photos

Forkie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.ianforknall.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Original, straight out of camera shots of Batman and the Joker for The Dark Knight. This may have already been posted, but what the hell.

A reassuringly basic studio and lighting setup. Presumably these would have been cut out and placed in composites, but even so, they are fairly basic however you look at it! There are even some over and under exposures in there.

Interesting and reassuring!

Photo Album - Imgur

Not a bad idea...if Jaguar won't be open on Sundays :)

Ford/Chevy is quite the boring lot...but we have a few higher end dealerships I can visit.

Good to know even photographers who shoot the most famous celebs on earth have aren't perfect!

I dont see anything that's really under or over exposed, given that they were probably shot with a particular need in mind. Shooting for composite shots is a TOTALLY different animal than shooting traditional portraits. The dark ones were likely shot with the idea that it would be inserted into a really dark street background or something like that. The 'overexposed' was probably shot with the idea that he would be looking into a spotlight or something along those lines.

That movie was L..A..M..E

I actually vomited in my mouth when I saw that batman needs prosthetic-type devices to fight..? WTF is up with that?

Well sheet! He's just a human hero, not a super hero with other worldly strength, capabilities, and stuff like that. :wink:

Most reactions

Back