hqphotography TPF Noob! Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 61 Reaction score 0 Location Tacoma, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 22, 2010 #1
PerfectlyFlawed TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,408 Reaction score 19 Location Tempe, Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2010 #2 Youd think for being the original landmark..theyd have made it look a little more.... like a big deal? lol I dunno? Really cool though. I like the musicians outside waiting for tips..lol all the backpackers.
Youd think for being the original landmark..theyd have made it look a little more.... like a big deal? lol I dunno? Really cool though. I like the musicians outside waiting for tips..lol all the backpackers.
Dominantly TPF Noob! Joined Jul 30, 2009 Messages 3,032 Reaction score 168 Location San Diego, CA (RB) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 29, 2010 #3 I have a couple shots of that place, but there was just soo much going on that I didn't really like them in the end. I think your shot works because it shows the PNW quite well, mine had a vehicle or two in it which blew the shot for me.
I have a couple shots of that place, but there was just soo much going on that I didn't really like them in the end. I think your shot works because it shows the PNW quite well, mine had a vehicle or two in it which blew the shot for me.