Orlando, Fl

I got your PM, let's see how many people we can get....and a date set?

me and the wife are in Eustis. which is not too terribly far from orlando.

My best friends live there, Im flying in this friday for a week. This will have been the second community where I have met someone that lives in Eustis. The other, I met sa guy on Youtube that lives there as well. What the hell is up with Eustis.

me and the wife are in Eustis. which is not too terribly far from orlando.

My best friends live there, Im flying in this friday for a week. This will have been the second community where I have met someone that lives in Eustis. The other, I met sa guy on Youtube that lives there as well. What the hell is up with Eustis.

its a nice little area. close enough to orlando without having do deal with orlando traffic on a daily bases.

SEPTEMBER 8TH, Let's all meet, Colonial Photo And Hobby is doing a Gear sale and exchange starting at 8 am. I am going if anyone would like to join me...

We get the best of both worlds, country for riding our Harley's and close to Orlando for all the big city stuff.

So, who all is coming sept 8th? Thats THIS sunday.

Thread from 2012...just sayin

Justman wish I could , have a previous commitment that my wife reminded me of last night.

I would, but i just bought another flash and 4 radio triggers so i dont have any extra money to spend in there.

I live in the Tampa area. I would love to meet up sometime as well if it's on another day. I am shooting a birthday party this Saturday.

So, will i be seeing ANYONE this coming sunday?

So, will i be seeing ANYONE this coming sunday?

I dont have any money to spend there...
Plus, i have a coworker coming over to learn about portraits. I have a canon 70-200 f/4 and a flash i am giving him.
Figured he has to start somewhere.

If anyone in the area wants to get in on some of that action, i will be breaking out the stands and green screen for some tutorials.

Bring beer.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back