What's new

Ornate shelter

tb2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
971
Reaction score
2
This ornate old shelter - Victorian classical with a hint of the oriental about it - sits on the cliffs above the sea on Blackpool's north shore, ready to give relief to weary walkers.


Tony

For more info go to: http://www.photoreflect.blogspot.com

Blackpool-shelter.jpg

 
Thanks for the feedback Patrice. In the olden days (i.e. film) I loved my red filter, and invariably used it. Then, when I developed and printed my own black and white shots I always went for deep blacks and high contrast. I guess I was a bit Spinal Tap about contrast - I liked it turned up to 11
smile.gif
. Not to everyone's taste though!

Regards, Tony
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom