What's new

Osprey and Cormorant

medic001918

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
65
Reaction score
69
Location
East Hartford, CT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was out on the boat on the river last week and finally decided to bring my camera. There’s a number of active Osprey nests and bald eagle nests along the river, so wildlife is usually abundant.

On that day I didn’t see any eagles to shoot, but did find this cormorant taking flight.

E45F86E4-7CC7-4EC1-BE05-BFEC21926DF6.webp

D850, Sigma 150-600 Sports, 600mm, 1/1600, f/8, ISO 280

And caught this Osprey calling for their mate.

B093FD54-C11A-48F3-AA31-CD04D0B60C8F.webp

D850, Sigma 150-600 Sports, 600mm, 1/800, ISO 180

Shooting from a boat poses some unique challenges, but I think I’m going to embrace it and take advantage of the opportunities it creates.

Feel free to edit images and offer critiques.
 
Good set! Nice closeup of the Osprey.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom