Osprey

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
An older shot that I decided to drag out.

11142202-studio-studio.jpg

Last edited:
Nice image Kirk- These birds are somewhat Rare over here and I personally have never seen or photographed one :(

Les

I like it! Can't wait for Spring to get here as the Osprey migrate back from the south.
Thanks! They're a common sight around here all year but it's always a treat to catch one in a good position on camera.

Nice image Kirk- These birds are somewhat Rare over here and I personally have never seen or photographed one :(

Les
Thanks! You should research where there's some nesting and go to them if they're not too far away. You would be thrilled to see them and capture some good shots, you may catch one carrying a big fish. 🦅

Thanks! They're a common sight around here all year but it's always a treat to catch one in a good position on camera.

Thanks! You should research where there's some nesting and go to them if they're not too far away. You would be thrilled to see them and capture some good shots, you may catch one carrying a big fish. 🦅
Not as easy as you may think Buddy any nesting sites here in the UK are protected and your are prohibited from getting within a mile of theses :(

Les

I'll come to Florida next year & you can show me where to get images like yours ???>

Most reactions

Back