Other Pinocchio Family

Brinr

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.brinrphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looks middle of the day plus the sun was behind them. Pretty harsh conditions for portraiture.

Good placement of the sun and good job picking the background. I believe if you move them back a little more until the are in the shadow a little bit, your shot would improve quite a bit.

Looks middle of the day plus the sun was behind them. Pretty harsh conditions for portraiture.

Ya definitely harsh conditions but I didn't really get to pick the time. I just kind of had to work with when they were available.

Good placement of the sun and good job picking the background. I believe if you move them back a little more until the are in the shadow a little bit, your shot would improve quite a bit.

Thanks for the reply Robin. Dude I do really like open shade for a lot of what I do but I wanted to get that fun hairlight kinda thing going on. Looking back on it I should have gone with both situations, I just like that glow. I know their faces end up a little dark that way and I would have done some dodging if it wasn't a rush job.

Wasnt saying to put them totally in shade. Just put them in the transition of sun and shade. Kinda like this. You will still get the hair light.

p1287849672-4.jpg

Wasnt saying to put them totally in shade. Just put them in the transition of sun and shade. Kinda like this. You will still get the hair light.

p1287849672-4.jpg

Ha Ha oh now I see... nice photo. Way to show me up!

Did either of you guys use some kind of flash or reflector to fill in light on the faces?

Did either of you guys use some kind of flash or reflector to fill in light on the faces?

Nope, not on mine anyway. Robin may have, almost looks like it coming in from camera right.

I like 1 & 6 best. With the rest I feel like the bright sunlight is washing out the details in their faces. Just my 2 cents.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back