What's new

Ottawa Street mini-series

TBaraki

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
718
Reaction score
4
Location
Edmonton, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From my recent Ottawa visit. EDIT: It dawned on me right after posting that these aren't really a series at all.

Two unrelated Ottawa street shots:

LebaneseCuisinePB.jpg


streetPB.jpg
 
Really like the tones and sharpness of the second.
 
While the combination of yellows might have made me take that first photo that you took, too, had I been you and had I been in the same place at the same time, I feel that the converted second is a bit stronger, but I kind of miss someone sitting on that bench. The person walking through the frame looks very random and a bit out of place (to me), but if someone had been there staring into space or so ... I think that might have given the entire scene a bit more ... to ... say, I guess.
 
wow.. BA Shots. I love The whole Urban/Rural Photography. I think there is so much potential for that Genre. Hey Massive Props. on the Bus Shot. That shot is somewhat soothing to me. But yeah, dunno. Keep em coming Bro. Later.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom