What's new

Ottawa Walkabout (C&C)

Flems

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 23, 2009
Messages
109
Reaction score
5
Location
Hamilton, Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another three from a short walkabout downtown tonight. I didn't have a tripod and the light was limiting so I did what I could. The IS is definitely a big step up when comparing the e620 vs the e4xx; it's like night and day.

I'm aware of the distortion and played with it a little, but some still persists. Anyhow, here they are, enjoy!

1.
4031252124_c9040347de_b.jpg


2.
4031253788_fcd50fd0d3_b.jpg


3.
4030499229_689fec7688_b.jpg


Thanks for looking!
 
I really like the last one... the tones and colours are great - nice work :)
 
Nice series! I too really like the 'starkness' and the colours/tones of the last one. The angle of the second one, with that funky sculpture, is nice too
 
I really like the last one. Great comp and colors. The first one looks like a snapshot to me. Maybe something you would expect to see in someones "My Trip to Ottawa" gallery. Maybe it's just me. The second one is neat, and I like it.
 
Good old Ottawa eh? aw I thought you lived there but you live in Hamilton. I have yet to see someone from Ottawa on this forum.

#1-Seems a bit too busy for my liking.
#2-Dosent really do anything for me.
#3-Love the colours, my fav out of the bunch.

Good work :thumbup:
 
I go to school from Sept-April each year in Ottawa and go home to Hamilton for the summer.:thumbup:

I live down by the market.
 
I go to school from Sept-April each year in Ottawa and go home to Hamilton for the summer.:thumbup:

I live down by the market.

ahh I see, im gonna take a wild guess and say ottawa u?

I live in kanata lol.
 
Awesome work. I like them all. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom