Photos NOT OK to edit
heh LP made you look xD

2254031103_cfbd353614.jpg

2254030869_bdcce98932.jpg

2254830362_aa908ee746.jpg

Thanks for looking, C&C welcome

Nope.
You made me look first! :D
And you did well in making me look. For what I see is brilliant, and super-super cute (mostly so in 2, what a cute, cute look it now is with the photo turned by 90 degrees :D)

Very cute indeed, but I am glad we don't have otters climbing on trees and telephone poles around here ;)

very strange looking otter.

but cute though

you evil little git Duncan! :lol:

:biglaugh:

Funny!!!! Love the cheeky expression on its face, and the way its little head is tilted.

Very cute little beasts they are too. I didnt realise that Brittish otters were so small though???

tim

they are the dreaded American grey squirrel, there are hardly any native Red Squirrels left on mainland UK. They will all be gone in about 10 years, with only a few islands left with them on unless the greys get onto the islands

right well as for the shots, the 1st one wins it for me and I'd like to see the 2nd shot with about 1 inch cropped off the bottom

Tree otters they are, the dreaded and feared Hemel Grey Tree Otter. Deadly in the most terminal way, don't let that cute little face fool you, outright terrifying! Just grizzly what they do to acorns.

yeh... this one has tendencies to steal the poor bird's nuts.... make of him what you wish :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back