What's new

Our Junked World

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_2504.jpg


IMG_2509.jpg


IMG_2506.jpg


IMG_2507.jpg


Thoughts?
 
The best is #4, but really, I'm not feeling much from any of these.
 
1 looks a bit soft, but there good photos, but there also a bit messy, as in stuff is all. Over the place! So maybe try a different angle
 
I understand the concept and what you want to transmit, but im not sure if you got it...

1# I dont know if it is a crop, but dont like the composion of the picture, very confused, and there's some distorction...

4# The best photo of this set. There's too much image on the third of the left, may be to close from the subject...
 
I like #2...But wanted a more wider aperture.Then that would have been a powerful subject...Life with death and decay in background.......
Even as of now, i like this.... Others document the situation, of course

Regards :D
 
I think #1 is the most interesting of the bunch. Unfortunately there is very little depth of field and it also appears to have some motion blur. It would be worth re-shooting if you can, either with a tripod or at higher ISO. It would also be better to crop the trees or get closer so it's all junk wall-to-wall. Then try framing different parts of the pile to find the best composition.
 
So what I'm getting is that they are flops, but with more work and a reshoot they could work? :)
 
So what I'm getting is that they are flops, but with more work and a reshoot they could work? :)

Definitely, i think the idea and the place have potencial, with a little more work you get good photos ;-)
 
These are images that need a context. They would be fine to illustrate a story on landfills, recycling, refuse problems, etc. however, they're not really strong enough on their own. They don't tell an obvious story.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom