Our Little Man from TX is 5K Today

Hey, LittleMan, you inspired me to try to find my first pic here (I'm still looking), but I did find that you were the first to welcome me to TPF...I guess we have a special bond, eh?

JonMikal said:
a little out of focus...needs a bit of dodging around the eye, but i guess it'll do for a second posting. :greenpbl:

glad you're here Chris. you certainly lighten the mood many days :thumbup: ...you photographic abilities are outstanding as well!
Thanks JM! :D

the focus problem was my lens I was using back then... nothing was crisp. :confused:

jocose said:
Hey, LittleMan, you inspired me to try to find my first pic here (I'm still looking), but I did find that you were the first to welcome me to TPF...I guess we have a special bond, eh?
oh great.... :confused:

nah, just kidding!
You're awesome. :D

I remembered my first pic.... because that was really the only photo I liked.... :lmao:

Oh. I am missing a party? Too bad.
Still:

congaratfaster7tm.gif
HAPPY 5000

jocose said:
I think the proper response is "Thank you sir, may I have another." At least that's what Kevin Bacon taught me in ANIMAL HOUSE!
sir, yes sir.

Thank you sir, may I have another. :meh:

ahh..little man.... congrats... your so the one...

i was thinking you needed to post a pic of yourself, dont you think so pallie?? so little time, so much little man to go around...

aprilraven said:

i was thinking you needed to post a pic of yourself, dont you think so pallie?? so little time, so much little man to go around...
maybe later.... kinda tired right now... and cold... just washed the truck..

aprilraven said:

HECK YEAH ... I searched for that one he posted a while back of his legs ... (keeyah, btw) ... but couldn't find it ... still searching ...

LittleMan said:
maybe later.... kinda tired right now... and cold... just washed the truck..

Boy, you're from the south ... you better MAN UP and post a shot!

I helped you get to 5k ... and I'll call Fed Ex and have them cancel the delivery of chocolate covered strawberries if you don't.

Don't waste good chocolate, my friend ... just post your cutie patootie self and let us see!

anicole said:
HECK YEAH ... I searched for that one he posted a while back of his legs ... (keeyah, btw) ... but couldn't find it ... still searching ...

Boy, you're from the south ... you better MAN UP and post a shot!

I helped you get to 5k ... and I'll call Fed Ex and have them cancel the delivery of chocolate covered strawberries if you don't.

Don't waste good chocolate, my friend ... just post your cutie patootie self and let us see!
k, my dad has my car right now though.... so sometime in the near future I'll go out to my new portrait shooting area and test it out.(on me) :D

Most reactions

Back