What's new

Our Moon C&C please!

Fleacz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 2, 2010
Messages
183
Reaction score
2
Location
Galveston, Tx
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey guys, so basically i took this pic with a panasonic lumix DMC-G10, zoom lens with digital zoom (x4), ISO 200 and shutter speed 1/640 second. tripod was obviously used.
please comment or critique ! this is my first moon shot :D

P1070001.jpg
[/IMG]
 
It's the obligatory first moon shot and as that very satisfactory ;)
 
The last few days I have been itching to take some shots of it. Very nice clarity!

Will
 
if your shooting that fast you dont need a tripod..pretty good moon shot though
 
Yup, standard moon shot. Well exposed; but without a foreground or any relation to something else it will be just the same as the thousands of other moon shots out there...
 
actually i did =/ i had my zoom lens all the way zoomed plus my camera can digitally zoom x4. i needed the tripod for positioning purposes cause my hands were too shaky for the situation.
 
:hail: props to you!!! I attempted to take some moon shots a couple nights ago and wasn't satisfied at all! This is a amazing shot!!
 
I like it a lot, I think I'm going to try to get a moon shot now. Good job.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom