What's new

Our victory against Bin Laden

Sorry not feeling any emotion w/ this shot. Selective coloring wouldn't be a horrible choice for this type of shot, but blue isn't a powerful color. I would of tried to get the red part of the flag in there somewhere.
To get the emotion you want.....you could of had someone holding the flag in a fist up to their head. (I hope you understand that)
Keep shooting!!
 
Now it just looks like a hand holding a flag. =) But nice try!! Think of the word "victory"that you have in your title. What emotion does that represent to you?

 
Well, it was more of a spur of the moment type of a photo. I'm not in DC or New york where a picture like this would've been EASY to capture. I was showing respect from where I'm at. The fact that we never gave up and triumphed over this and eventually came out on the other side with what happened is my inspiration for gripping the flag so tightly. No matter what happened and all the lives that were lost, we stayed strong. That's the emotion it represents to me.
 
clean your finger nails :taped sh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom