Out and About (5 Pix)

melcooney

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.melscorner.net
More buildings from my time out yesterday...

1. A barn, tried to get pictures of the horse that lives here and he would not cooperate! LoL
building08.jpg

2. A beach house that is being renovated.
building09.jpg

3. Another shot of the beach house from my other post.
building10.jpg

4. Another beach house being renovated...I would like to PS the wire across the front, but I don't know how to do that...
building11.jpg

5. A view of our utility company from the docks at the beach...
Actually got this picture in January, but thought it fit here nicely!
building12.jpg

All c&c are most appreciated...

melcooney said:
...tried to get pictures of the horse that lives here and he would not cooperate! LoL...

The horse did NOT cooperate?
You mean to say I found a really friendly group of horses when I took their photos on Monday?

Else I like all these, they are very intense in colour, what time of the day was it when you took them? I like the fresh new leaves, but I am a sucker for new leaves, anyway.

Also in the first I like how the fence leads us to the barn building in which the "uncooperative horse" lives :wink:, the opening in the fence inviting us there even more. I think I like this first best of all the pics you posted here, though the last one fascinates me, too. I'm only missing the goose fly-by that Raymond would have "manufactured" (he does not manufacture his geese into his photos, I KNOW that!!!) into his version ;) ;) ;).

(No one ever get me wrong: the "manufactured" is jokingly commenting on Ray's incredible knack for bird photography in any surroundings, even with big industry in the background).

LaFoto said:
The horse did NOT cooperate?
You mean to say I found a really friendly group of horses when I took their photos on Monday?...what time of the day was it when you took them?

:) The ironic thing is, the horse is usually really friendly and comes to the fence...guess he was busy eating!

These were all taken between 11am and 1pm...It was a very nice day!

I like the second shot here, nice composition and color. I also like the last shot for its industrial look with an empty harbor.

the last one is my favourite... I'm really into industrial themes lately :D

wilberthehorse.jpg

Hey Hon, we found Wilber...he stopped eating and come to see Us!!!
LOL

I like the horse, shame he didn't come out for the first photo...with the barn up close. I agree the colors are beautiful in that one.

Most reactions

Back