Basalt
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2012
- Messages
- 42
- Reaction score
- 3
- Location
- Coventry UK
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I'm in Leiden for the week learning some heavy duty microscopy, I managed to get a couple of hours to wander and take some snaps. Discovered this work laptop has photoshop on it - even if the screen is terrible.
Very windy when I took this and I wasn't feeling inspired by the buildings. Shot with a 5.6 aperture 1/500
By mistake I took only a lensbaby composer with a 5.6 to a field trip but I like effect on this one
Lens baby again - one of the houses has an e.e cummings poem painted on the wall - fun for playing with focal range.
Very windy when I took this and I wasn't feeling inspired by the buildings. Shot with a 5.6 aperture 1/500
By mistake I took only a lensbaby composer with a 5.6 to a field trip but I like effect on this one
Lens baby again - one of the houses has an e.e cummings poem painted on the wall - fun for playing with focal range.
