What's new

Out in the rain

Wozza

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 9, 2007
Messages
534
Reaction score
10
Location
New Zealand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Keen not to waste a day off even if it's p*ssing it down:

1
2122161994_375b9aae04.jpg



2
2122161722_286b88aa5e.jpg



3
2122161606_d3f7f915b5.jpg
 
I admire people who make so much of a very rainy day as you did here. The first is really nice. I like that one!!! When it is grey and dark and rainy, I cannot even make myself go out of the house... :roll: Let alone bring the camera!!! I haven't touched mine in weeks now!!!
 
I like the first picture too. Love the colours.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom