What's new

Out of Bounds - Pig Tails

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
51
Location
Alabama - just moved here from Texas
Just experimenting with the Out of Bounds technique.

12121.jpg
 
beautiful little girl and wonderful expression :D
nice colors too...
... but im finding it a bit oversharpened and am not in favor of the framing.
Sweet capture anyhow :) thanks for sharing
 
i agree with the above, the colours are too vivid, but the picture is lovely, and i love the out of bounds technique, i would like to learn this for myself, do you know of any tutorials anywhere i could use.
TFS
 
hi jello
thanks for the link, i will definately give it a try.
 
Jello, I used the same website, how cool. I will have to do one for the challenge. I found the tutorial last night and was extremely bored, so I thought I would try it out. Not the best job of it, but alright I guess for a first..lol
 
This is a great practice learning how to use your layers in PS.. :) glad you enjoyed it and glad it helped with the boredom .. LOL
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom