What's new

Red-Tailed Hawk

KJ_North

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 20, 2011
Messages
2,211
Reaction score
2,559
Location
left the site
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I processed a couple more pics of this Red-Tailed Hawk I took back in May.
Red-Tailed Hawk-Sitting-1-3-s.webp
Red-Tailed Hawk-Sitting-1-2s.webp
Red-Tailed Hawk-Sitting-1s.webp
 
Excellent images ! Almost didnt see him ( her ) in the first image ,blends in so well with the branch ..Did you add the vignetting or is that the lens ?
 
Excellent images ! Almost didnt see him ( her ) in the first image ,blends in so well with the branch ..Did you add the vignetting or is that the lens ?
No I experimented a bit and added it in for those
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom