What's new

Out Side my dorm

Toxic Toast

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
Erial, NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this outfront my dorm the otehr night.

_MG_4501.jpg
 
Woah! That's cooler than I expected! So many dynamics here (given by the moving clouds only, while everything is so static) ... thrilling effect! I like this one!
 
I like ... but is the horizon too center; personally I like to see more moving clouds.
 
liking the long exposure :thumbup:
 
I like ... but is the horizon too center; personally I like to see more moving clouds.


I agree, great shot, but I would love to see it cropped (eliminate the sidewalk and crop like a panorama) Very nice exposure though.
 
thanks for the feedback :D ill try cropping it a little, im also kind of upset, i uploaded it to photobucket because i exceeded bandwith on flickr :( and now the colors seem a little more dull than the original.
 
here we go, cropped, i like it much better!

2871249885_e96f4841b6_b.jpg
 
whoa, that's impressive!! i tried looking at the exif data but was left confused - what were the exposure settings for this shot?
 
the exposure was 30 sec, the iso was 100. thanks for the compliments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom