Out!

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
another shot I made while walking the dog.. maybe it's to overprocessed I don't know but I like it somehow ...

http://www.spako.lu
handkl.jpg

I like it. It's definitely processed and I don't know if I like the vertical lines, but the tones are very nice.

I think this looks so cool! Very ominous. I love all of it

personally i think the lines add to the overall picture
it seems like something my cousin would make, he's a graphic designer for a christian clothing company

I agree...I hate the lines,...but absolutely love the picture...Either way, sweet pic.

The lines i don't mind, i like the picture with or without them. I think the lines make it look like a picture that has been sitting around for a long time and have bends and stains and what not on it. But overall i think the picture looks like it would be a poster for some kind of horror film or something along the lines of that.

I think the processing would stand very well with or without the lines. It is a very powerful image either way. It is impressive. I like it very much. It is marketing/hip/edge material that is attention grabbing and easy to give contextual interpretation. Bravo. Mind sharing the PP techniques?

More often than not I see post applied poorly, but heavy as it is here you did a great job. Reminds me of Wolf Creek, real vicious, brooding quality to it.

Oh yeah, the lines are great.

Survey says.........NO LINES

Most reactions

Back