What's new

Out!

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
another shot I made while walking the dog.. maybe it's to overprocessed I don't know but I like it somehow ...

http://www.spako.lu
handkl.jpg
 
I like it. It's definitely processed and I don't know if I like the vertical lines, but the tones are very nice.
 
I think this looks so cool! Very ominous. I love all of it
 
I think if you got rid of the vertical lines, this picture would be absolutely amazing.
 
personally i think the lines add to the overall picture
it seems like something my cousin would make, he's a graphic designer for a christian clothing company
 
I agree...I hate the lines,...but absolutely love the picture...Either way, sweet pic.
 
The lines i don't mind, i like the picture with or without them. I think the lines make it look like a picture that has been sitting around for a long time and have bends and stains and what not on it. But overall i think the picture looks like it would be a poster for some kind of horror film or something along the lines of that.
 
I think the processing would stand very well with or without the lines. It is a very powerful image either way. It is impressive. I like it very much. It is marketing/hip/edge material that is attention grabbing and easy to give contextual interpretation. Bravo. Mind sharing the PP techniques?
 
More often than not I see post applied poorly, but heavy as it is here you did a great job. Reminds me of Wolf Creek, real vicious, brooding quality to it.

Oh yeah, the lines are great.
 
Survey says.........NO LINES
 
lines!! are they a double exposure? or an overlayed image?
 
The lines give it that abused edgy look. Im not much for the over processed myself but, as was said it looks like a horror movie poster.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom