What's new

Outdoor fun

Bchurch

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$IMG_6630.webp

$IMG_6616.webp

Couple of shots from the other day....constructive criticism welcome.
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_6585.webp
    $IMG_6585.webp
    625.1 KB · Views: 88
Welcome to the forum. I like the last one, she has a cute smile. On the first two, watch the crop. In the first one, you have just about cropped off part of her elbow and in the second one, you have cropped off part of his hand. Try and give your subjects a bit more "breathing" room.

WesternGuy
 
Well the good news is both those were poorly cropped after the fact, ill re-crop them and post the updated versions and see what you think. Thank you for the input.
 
A bit better, but I can see why you cropped the one on the left so close - those "pots" on both sides are distracting. This goes back to something that we all have "fun" with when we start out - watching our backgrounds. The one of the right is better.

WesternGuy
 
I started to move them, but, it wasn't my yard ;)
 
The girl was moving in both right? Her face looks soft, yet it doesnt look like enough action to justify motion blur, to me anyway. So you either needed more light/flash or to adjust your camera settings a little.

I like the one of the girl sitting on the rocks the best by far. I would just crop that white thing off the right hand side. Even though her hair is blown out, I think its cute enough most people wont care.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom