Outrageous Camellia

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
496E21B5-971B-4B46-9AE4-0921E8822622_1_201_a.jpeg

It's a little overexposed. Otherwise, great shot.

Hi, I hope you don't mind but I note you have 'OK to Edit' on so took the liberty of doing a few tweeks. I'll remove it if you wish.

In a very quick edit (and it was a very quick edit so by no means perfect) I re-cropped and cloned out the distracting pink down the right. You also had some cloning (I assume) artifacts running across the top third. I gave the flower a little boost and did some noise removal. As I said I'll remove if you wish.

Final-1.jpg

Hi, I hope you don't mind but I note you have 'OK to Edit' on so took the liberty of doing a few tweeks. I'll remove it if you wish.

In a very quick edit (and it was a very quick edit so by no means perfect) I re-cropped and cloned out the distracting pink down the right. You also had some cloning (I assume) artifacts running across the top third. I gave the flower a little boost and did some noise removal. As I said I'll remove if you wish.

View attachment 189407
That’s a nice image. I still like the magenta from the doorframe and the blue-gray wall showing. As a friend of mine once said, “That’s why they make vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.” It might be interesting to see how lots of people edit the same out-of-camera image.

Last edited:

View attachment 189407
That’s a nice image. I still like the magenta from the doorframe and the blue-gray wall showing. As a friend of mine one said, “That’s why they make vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.” It might be interesting to see how lots of people edit the same out-of-camera image.

Glad you didn't take offence. Yeah, it's interesting to see how others see things as it is to invoke a bit of thought and promote different possibilities.

For me I don't particularly like seeing human influences in nature shots, sometimes can't be helped of course but you clearly don't mind. Neither is wrong just different.

You should see her cousin Preposterous Petunia.

Most reactions

Back