What's new

Outside Looking Out.

Ysarex91 85

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got out for a little walk on Saturday and as always the camera went along.

Joe


14525478137_ab3e56f994_o.jpg
 
I think that's pretty neat.



I see the foreground as the canvas.
NRJ15qq.jpg
 
I like the original and the concept, and at first didn't like the edit. However, I can see the use of selective color and totally desaturating the outer wall, just for fun.
 
I completely agree, it's just a quick doodle because it is easier to show what i mean.
 
Glad you both like it. Hamlet, I too was wishing there was more differentiation between the two -- fun idea. It was two garages very close together and one was being torn down.

Joe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom