You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser.
No longer a newbie, moving up!
Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
<snarky remark about it being a pretty boring image>
In all seriousness, not too exciting and it looks like you missed the focus.

No longer a newbie, moving up!
:er:
But for cers, I see what you mean, I just like the bokeh!

Been spending a lot of time on here!
The problem is that your object has a reluctance to stand out from that beautiful bokeh
No worries...

No longer a newbie, moving up!
I
know but it's just those little disks of light that make me all jelly like.

Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Create an account on our community. It's easy!
Log in
Already have an account? Log in here.