own up

Riiiiiiight. I'm here too. For a little while until we go have lunch with the boys and then bring them home for Chritsmas round 2. :mrgreen:

raised-hand.jpg

Present!

Off to Xmas with the Dad, then to my uncle place. Obligatory Yay. And I'm off....

Zach :D

I'm here for a short while...gotta make breakfast soon, then go to the various families houses...moms, gramma's, brother's, then the bf's family. :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

Had to check it out......Merry Christmas everyone!

oh i'm definitely pathetic enough to post... I did a little before while waiting for family to come over... and of course I am now... with 50 minutes of Christmas Day left :cool:

I had such a good day!!!! I woke up, and the boyfriend and I had Christmas morning together...he loved all his gifts! I'm so happy! Then I made a nice breakfast for us...we played a game of MVP Baseball 2004 on the gamecube. Then...we went over to my parents for a few minutes, then to my grandparents (across the street from my parents! :) ) for a few...then off to his moms...first holiday I've spent with his family. It was really nice...they even included me in everything. It felt so good! After that we went to his dads...we weren't there for too long, but they included me too. It's nice to feel like a part of NICE families. Then...back to my town..went over to my brother's house for a bit and gave my almost 4 year old neice her gifts...I might post some snapshots later. :) And finally, back to my house, where we began watching The Lord of the Rings extended version...I got him the whole box set for Christmas. :) It was a great day. I think the best part was coming home from a long hard day on Christmas Eve to the man I love...and spending the entire evening and all of Christmas day with him. *sigh* I'm so in love. :goodvibe: :heart: :love: Oops..I guess I shoulda put a mush warning at the beginning of this post...Sorry all! When I'm feeling this good, I just can't seem to keep it in! :) Hope you all had a Christmas as good as mine was!

I'm sick, so I haven't gone anywhere today. The best present I got for Christmas was some days off of work to get over this :p

Hertz van Rental said:
(Oh, and Motcon - stop sitting on the fence and become an atheist. I know God doesn't exist because he told me so Himself ! :mrgreen:
More vodka in the gimlets, if I may make so bold. Take care :wink: )

nothing can ever be proven, only disproven. what i generally say is, 'i'm agnostic with an atheist mistress.'

damn it, forgot the vodka part. let me get right on that then we'll see what kind of babble dribbles from my mouth.
drunk2.gif

Most reactions

Back