What's new

OWU Campus

Browncoat

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
195
Reaction score
38
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken @ the Ohio Wesleyan University campus. I was going for that "high contrast looming castle" kind of look...if there is such a thing.

C&C welcome!


4683382871_cd46ff1c9b_b.jpg
 
I like the subject. It does look a little foreboding. You have great clarity and good contrast but I want to see more of the building, maybe a verticle shot would work as there seems to be too much dead space in the upper right portion of the image. I see where you are going with this and it does have a moody feel to it but just a bit underexposed for my taste. you could lighten it just a bit and also add some vignetting
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom