What's new

P is for Purple

PatrickCheung

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 1, 2009
Messages
319
Reaction score
8
Location
Markham, ON
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
my parents put in some new flowers in their garden today. here's the ones i picked out for them :P african daisies
C&C is VERY welcome!

4573111136_8f49777efb_b.jpg

4573108238_f8319dac6d_b.jpg


if you like them, please view my flickr for more! :P
 
I like the first one. The DOF pleases me to look at.

The second one doesnt work for me personally, just because the out of focus flower overlaps the one in focus. Otherwise I would like it.

I really like the colors!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom