P&P of earlier shots

Darton

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are the shots I uploaed yesterday. I have since done some P&P.

longroad.jpg

Brush.jpg

Brush2.jpg

License.jpg

Plate.jpg

Post.jpg

Rockingchair.jpg

Step.jpg

Please comment.

Hey.
I appreciate your efforts.
Here's my opinion...
#1 I like it but the dof isn't perfect... too tight and I don't get the chance to dream away to the distance - I'm slammed into it.
#2+3 Could be a nice stock shot but the subject lacks sharpness - could be a resizing issue.
#4+5+6 kinda pointless subject matter but that's very open to argument. for me it's nothing to see.
#7 technically nice shot but I wish the bg had more relevence to the burnt chair / I'd like to see more devastation from fire in the bg.
#8 It's fine and suits me (but maybe pointless to others) Up in the back left there a funny under water like bubbling that looks like bad cloning in PS.

Respect for your effort Jeremy. I hope my criticism is constructive.

Number 3 is very nice, the bokeh isn't distracting like those on the last few.

#8 It's fine and suits me (but maybe pointless to others) Up in the back left there a funny under water like bubbling that looks like bad cloning in PS.

Respect for your effort Jeremy. I hope my criticism is constructive.

The bubble effect is from the light shining through the trees in the bg. It's from the blur of the large DOF.

What is the "bokeh"???

The part of an image that is blurred or out of focus due to a low depth of field. The smoother the background, the better the image. Unfortunately, most lenses (like yours, and like mine) don't have a good bokeh.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back