What's new

Pai, Thailand

damian5000

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 24, 2005
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Location
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few shots from Pai, Thailand. Mainly a hippy/backpacker's city, but is growing fast now because of the new high way.

IMG_1576.jpg



IMG_1586.jpg



IMG_1593.jpg






IMG_1586.JPG



IMG_1576.JPG







IMG_1593.JPG

photo
 
Buahh...That was difficult. Photobucket was giving me issues so I used picasaweb. The pictures were viewable in the original message, when I edited it, and when I viewed it from the forum, but if I hit refresh they disappeared. Turned off my firewall and photobucket started to work fine.

That slug is about the length of my palm.... Several of them chilling outside my bungalow after the rain.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom