Paige with her violin

eleganteye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Last edited:
Attractive lady. The violin is well rendered I think. I find this a generally appealing photo. Surprised at 70 views and no replies, but then, this is a holiday weekend...

I feel like the chin position with the violin under makes er look a little uncomfortable, instead of at ease with her instrument. other than that nice pic!

I agree about the violin position, and am not too crazy about the pose in general. The wrinkles in the blouse and pants are also distracting. Tugging the blouse down a bit might have helped. The shot looks too posed to me, also. Maybe if she were holding the violin neck in one hand and the bow in the other, looking like she had just finished playing (or was about to play) could make it more exciting.

It's not a bad shot, but not a good one, either; at least for me.

Lose the head tilt! She is attractive, and has a lovely smile. First pose would be a winner with head straight up, and smiling... And do something with the shirt to prevent those folds. The second pose is not natural, unless trying to show cleavage or something....

She doesn't really look comfortable in front of the camera.... get her to loosen up...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back