What's new

Paint by Numbers

Fred Berg

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
1,802
Reaction score
748
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First time I've used this film, Paradies DIN 27 (made by Kodak?) and I think the colours are great:

imm008_28A-004.jpg


It was sometime between six and seven thirty in the evening, and not long after this shot was taken there was a heavy downpour - we made it home on our bikes just in time!

Cropped and resized but no other PP.
 
I like your title, to me it makes the image far more interesting. It's kind of lacking for not much interesting to look at, but you do pull a bit of interest through with the title.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom