Paintball marker C&C

redtippmann

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I haven't been on the forum for a while due to school and I have picked up the hobby of of paintball again.(great another expensive thing! :grumpy: ) And I'm trying to combine the two and hopefully ill get out in the field sometime for some action shots. But for now I just did some shots in my basement.

4064263603_22319616fb_b.jpg

metadata:
Camera: D2H
Lens: 18-55mm
Exposure mode: Manual
Focal length: 18mm
Iso; 200
F/4.0
shutter: 1/125

Not to bad. I think the lighting really gives it that milsim type look. I like taking pics of my gun too but to sell it because it's too expensive haha.

4040962928_85b4ed6764.jpg

thats a clean ego! I use to play speedball but all the fields got shutdown. So now I play milsim and its pretty fun.

BTW are you selling any of those JT's?

not my cup of tea as far as the gun itself lol. but not a bad shot. looks kinda rugged.

i have a pm6 with ul frame (old i know) but still shoots great. havent played in a few years though. i miss it

Yeah i missed it too much to stop playing. But I went for that rugged look b/c that what tippmann's are.

that they are. i used to have a tippmann effect 98 custom that i got for real cheap from one of the guys. greatest back up gun ever. i wish i had a field closer to me, the one i was sponsored by shut down. which means more gas and no paint deal haha

Anyone ever see the vid of the guy shooting his 98 custom in a pool then taking it out and it still shot like brand new? There tanks! And redtippmann are you talking about the jt mask? Everything paintball on my flickr is for sale so probably yes. I used to play in psp but now I just want to get like a tippy x7 and do scenario.

Do your like your apex? I have used an apex on my dads a-5, but only run flatline on my X-7. When I used the apex on the a-5 ball never went where I wanted it to.

Most reactions

Back