What's new

Painted Dandies

RobN185

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
617
Reaction score
293
Location
France
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The common or garden Dandelion, given a makeover.
Saturated and Smudged.

1.

6883051493_eafdb20312_b.jpg


2.

6883049943_98d97d3214_b.jpg


3.

6883047879_e361aae023_b.jpg
 
It reminds me of The Lorax. (: It's a great idea. Now I want to see it done with a more thoughtful composition. They're all dead center.

Edit: I do like these though.
 
Last edited:
It reminds me of The Lorax. (: It's a great idea. Now I want to see it done with a more thoughtful composition. They're all dead center.

Good comparison - Dr Seus - I see this. :) Thanks.

BTW, I thought about the composition, that's why they're all dead centre :mrgreen:
 
Very neat. Love it.
 
I like them ...very different effect, like #2 best
 
I think the centered composition for these is just fine. not a lot of dead space, and the processing is such that the flower is meant to be the only focal point. any other composition would have brought more background into play and in my opinion, detracted from the overall effect of the image. well done.
 
I would really like to see some photos of them in their environment. With green grass and more than one dandelion.. The photo I have in my head is a framer!
 
Very nice.. I prefer #3.. excellent detail, almost 3D!
 
In my opinion, the only one that really works centered, is the last one.
 
In my opinion, the only one that really works centered, is the last one.
I'm interested, please tell me more...Is it the intersection of the three lines that does it (ie. clock times - 9:00, 1:00 and 6:00)?
 
Yes, they all intersect where? The center. There are 4 lines that intersect, both direct and implied.
 
Noted with thanks.
 
What program are you using for the processing?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom