SlySniper
TPF Noob!
Hey there,
I was riding my bike around the mall and I encoutered 2 painted horses. These are from the Kentucky Derby and they get painted by an artist for a certain company and then that company buys the horse and puts it on display. So, I thought why not take a picture of them.
This one was for an animal hospital:
This one was for a Bicycle company:
There are lots more of them so if I see anymore I'll take a picture of it and post it here!
:thumbup:
I was riding my bike around the mall and I encoutered 2 painted horses. These are from the Kentucky Derby and they get painted by an artist for a certain company and then that company buys the horse and puts it on display. So, I thought why not take a picture of them.
This one was for an animal hospital:
This one was for a Bicycle company:
There are lots more of them so if I see anymore I'll take a picture of it and post it here!