What's new

Painted Ladies

Randog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
22
Location
Northern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.


2.
img9515kc9.jpg


3.
img951901xjm6.jpg
 
Wonderful pics, Randog. Nice crisp shots, and I really like the angle in shot 2, with the colourful 'ladies' against that brilliant blue sky and no distractions in the background.
 
These are awsome..
 
great job! I love the contrast old/new in #1 and the colors in #2 are great!! (what's that thing sticking out of the roof in #2 btw?)






pascal
 
Absolutely awesome. Did you use a polarizing filter? I really like the first one. The third looks like a conversion to b/w in photoshop using the "high contrast red filter".
 
Did you use a polarizing filter? I really like the first one. The third looks like a conversion to b/w in photoshop using the "high contrast red filter".

I did use a polarizer, wouldn't go outside without one. I did convert the 3rd in PS, but not with filters.

Thank you for your feedback!
 
Beautiful pictures.
I love the color ones.

Dani.
 
Excellent, they never make for a dull photo :)

Regards,
Peter Witham
 
Thanks again, everyone for your kind comments! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom