Pali Lookout (HDR) C&C

CraniumDesigns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.stevendavisphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Did this today on the way home. This is Pali Lookout, a cool view along Pali highway on Oahu. I really like the blues and greens in this HDR.

3367369482_4cf730ace0_b.jpg

I'm not a fan of HDR, but I can see my house!

yeah, i've noticed you live in kaneohe. lucky bastard. i dont know how anyone can afford to live here unless they were born here. i love the east side of the island. waikiki and honolulu are too urban for me.

Wow, you caught a decent day up there. I was there last week and it was heavily overcasted. Nice photo, but it seems the green washes out a lot in the middle. Lucky you Sam to live in such a beautiful place.

it WAS pretty overcast, but the occasional patch of sunlight came through. this is probably my favorite HDR yet, of the ones I've done. I try to get a realistic look. Not TOO cartoonish.

yeah, i've noticed you live in kaneohe. lucky bastard. i dont know how anyone can afford to live here unless they were born here.
I wasn't born here (born in Killeen, Texas) but I grew up in the house I'm living in now. I'm down the road from Ho'omaluhia Botanical Gardens.

Yeah, the weather has been kinda lousy lately and there's another storm coming later in the week...fun, fun, fun...hopefully the weather will start to clear up soon.

Most reactions

Back