Palm Before Twilight

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
437-palm-sunset-cvt-fn.jpg

Nice shot!
I love the silhouette, but there is a halo, either from sharpening or possibly just resizing, that I find distracting.

Nice shot!
I love the silhouette, but there is a halo, either from sharpening or possibly just resizing, that I find distracting.
Can you explain what is described as a halo in the image, for this unlearned person? I don't know what it is to look for here.

Nice shot!
Can you explain what is described as a halo in the image, for this unlearned person? I don't know what it is to look for here.

The palm is a little back lit with a whiter light, it sort of looks like it has an aura around it. I took the picture under exposed and when I increased the light and temp it caused the halo.
If you aren't looking for it or closely you could miss it.

Nice shot!

The palm is a little back lit with a whiter light, it sort of looks like it has an aura around it. I took the picture under exposed and when I increased the light and temp it caused the halo.

It could be a difference in monitor calibration as well. It seems to pop on mine.

Nice shot!

It could be a difference in monitor calibration as well. It seems to pop on mine.
I believe I see it now when I increase the screen brightness...especially visible at the foliage in the 9- to 10-o'clock area.

Thank you.

Great colors and I like the silhouette.

Most reactions

Back