Panasonic FZ200 Camera and Extras, $400

robbins.photo

Yup, It's The Zoo Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a very lightly used Panasonic FZ200 for sale, it is in excellent condition. The only way you can tell the camera itself isn't brand new is that the menu button has some of the white lettering worn off. The button itself isn't worn and still works perfectly, just the lettering itself. Other than that the camera is in like new condition, the LCD screen has had a screen protector on it and the lens has had a UV filter on it since the day I got it.

The FZ200 is a little different than most bridge cameras, it features a remarkable zoom lens that maintains it's F/2.8 aperture throughout the entire 600 mm of it's zoom range. I've replaced the standard (cheap) lumix camera strap with a professional neoprene model that is a lot more comfortable to wear. Also included is the lens hood and lens cap, the battery charger and original battery, as well as 3 additional batteries. I'm also including a second battery charger, this is the travel model that can be plugged into either an AC outlet or the cigarette lighter of a car.

Also included is a really nice camera bag, A Canon 100 EG. It's perfect for storing the camera and all the additional accessories, a very nice shoulder bag with all the room you'll need without being too big or bulky to easily carry around.

And just so your sure your getting a great deal, I'm also including the UV filter, as well as a Hoya multicoated CPL filter, and I'm even throwing in a 32 GB SD card so you'll have pretty much everything you need to start taking pictures right away.

You can see a review of this remarkable camera here:

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 review | Expert Reviews

And a sample image I took myself with this actual camera here:

P1130244 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Most reactions

Back